Area Camper Malga Ces
New Camper Van Area in San Martino di Castrozza
Big news coming for the summer of 2022: the parking lot next to the start of the Punta Ces chairlift has been converted into a fully automated, fully equipped new camper van area in San Martino di Castrozza, the Area Camper Malga Ces, which remains open during the spring, summer and fall months. This project is the result of an investment made by the owners of Malga Ces to enhance an area characterized by a privileged naturalistic setting, where itinerant travelers will be able to find a peaceful and tranquil atmosphere to relax, in an area surrounded by greenery. In addition, the Malga Ces Camper Area is possible starting point for countless hikes and trails, such as the nearby trails of “Ces Trail,” the first running park in the Dolomites, with its 16 routes. In addition, summer 2022 will see an adrenaline-pumping novelty for two-wheelers, namely the new Bike Park Colbricon Express, also a stone’s throw from the Area Camper Malga Ces and connected to the San Martino Bike Arena.
In winter, the Camper Area Malga Ces is located in the middle of the Ski Area San Martino di Castrozza: for this reason it is the ideal starting point to explore the 60 km of ski slopes of the area.
Below are some details to allow you to better plan your own stop:
- 24 motorhome spaces;
- the camper area is unattended, but video surveilled;
- the payment of the parking is made with an automatic box with which it is possible to pay only with credit and debit / ATM cards;
- the camper area is open throughout the entire year. During the winter months we recommend having snow chains because the last 2km can get snowy.
- it is not possible to reserve your own place in advance within the camper area;
- during the touristic season (exact period to be defined) there will be a free evening shuttle to / from Malga Ces;
- free Wi-Fi;
- possibility of connection to electricity supply columns;
- possibility of loading/unloading of water;
- possibility of E-Bike rental;
- gas cylinder delivery service and groceries;
- the cost for 1 hour of stay (loading/unloading service) is € 7;
- the cost for 1 day of stay is € 24.
- cost after the first 24 hours is € 1,00 per hour.